TANTV Contributors are industry professionals with expertise in a field who are willing to share multimedia content on our TANTV platform.
Below are tips on what we are looking for in our contributors:
1. We are looking for contributors that can produce content based on their area of strong interest and expertise.
2. We like content that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around topics and trends that are engaging and speak to our readers.
3. We like content with strong opinion (Op-ed), content addressing an issue, content analyzing, informing, educating or inspirational in its delivery.
4. We like multimedia content , videos and written content are accepted. Infographics, photography, cartoons or other forms of arts are also accepted. We prefer multimedia content accompanied with some written words to give context to the readers.
5. We appreciate lively, polished writing that balances research or news with fun and memorable anecdotes or examples that help illustrate your point of view.
6. You should know that for stories we do choose to publish
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Headlines and subheads are subject to change.
- Content may be edited for style, tone, or substance.
- Links may be added for context.
- Art will be added at the discretion of TANTV staff.
- Articles may or may not be promoted across TANTV family of sites, on our home page, in our newsletters, and via our social feeds.
- TANTV may permit a select number of partner outlets to syndicate contributed articles that we’ve published originally.
- TANTV requests that contributed articles remain exclusive to our site for three to five business days, after which time they may be reprinted in part or in full on other sites, with a link back to the original article on TANTV. To repurpose or use TANTV articles for commercial purposes, please contact us.
- Contributed articles run online and sometimes promoted to the magazine.
7. While we encourage drawing from your own experiences to support your ideas, over-the-top self-promotion (of yourself or your company) will prevent us from publishing your article. The same goes for dense jargon and abstract, blanket assertions.
8. To submit a pitch outside of your ‘beat’ or ‘content agreement’, or to submit press releases, interview requests, abstracts, outlines, advertising, promotional reviews for products or any content that is not part of your proposed regular contributor content please contact our marketing brand “www.tantvbrandz.com" or email a personal note to editor-in-chief: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
9. TANTV prefers submissions from contributors who are leaders in and knowledgeable about their chosen field of contribution. You can cover stories and present quality content related to the section you have chosen from our website. As a TANTV contributor, you are a true voice in the area of expertise. Contributors we select are those that show clear understanding of the TANTV values and brand voice.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CONTENT AS A TANTV CONTRIBUTOR